Decorating Walls with Prints
Choosing the Right Print for Your Space
Today, many people are choosing to purchase prints as a way to decorate their homes or office. But there are different kinds of prints that you can choose from. The right paint for your space will depend on what kind of home or office you are looking for.
For example, you might want to buy a print that complements the décor of your room, such as a poster or calendar. Or you might want to buy a print that has a more formal style, such as an oil painting.
First, consider the colour scheme of your room. What colours are already present? A print that clashes with the colours in your room will just end up being distracting. Try to find a print that incorporates at least one of the colours in your room, or even uses them as the main colour scheme.
Then, think about the size of the print. You want it to be big enough to make an impact but not so big that it takes up too much wall space. Also, consider the shape of the print.
Framing Is Key
Framing is key when it comes to decorating your walls. No matter what type of wall print or framed print you choose, make sure the frame complements the room’s colour scheme and style. If you have a modern, minimalist home, go for simple frames in black or white. For a more traditional or eclectic look, choose frames in natural wood or metallic finishes.
A framed print should be hung in an area where it can catch the light and be seen from all angles. This is especially important for prints that will be displayed in a prominent place, such as your front door or living room.
The size of the print is an important consideration – you’ll want to make sure that the frame you choose is large enough so that it doesn’t overpower the print, but not so large that it becomes the focal point of the room.
Decorating With a Mix of Prints
When it comes to decorating with prints, there’s no right or wrong way to do it. Prints are a great way to add colour and texture to any room, but they can also be a natural fit in specific rooms.
A few of our favourite places for prints:
Banquet Halls: The main reason we love these spaces is that they are typically large enough that prints can stand out without being overpowering.
Rooftops: A perfect spot for prints that have an orientation or pattern.
Office Spaces: This is an especially common place to hang old-fashioned art like paintings, as well as modern prints like photo frames.
And finally, let’s not forget about your walls! There are lots of ways you can use wall art in your home, so don’t forget to look around the house and make some decisions about which pieces you want to hang up there!
How to Choose How to Hang Wall Prints
With so many options available, it can be hard to decide on the style, colour and size of your wall print. To help you find the one that suits you best, here are some general guidelines to follow:
1. Choose a photo that is representative of your personality and style (i.e., not too similar to another person’s).
2. Choose photos that will add character to your interior décor (i.e., not too boring or static).
3. Choose a size that is appropriate for your space (i.e., not too large). When choosing prints, ensure that they make a statement in front of your furniture, bookshelves or other pieces of decor. Always make sure they’re aligned correctly with the rest of your décor and the workmanship on the frame will always be up to scratch!
4. Consider hanging a print vertically across the wall, rather than horizontally beneath it – this will ensure maximum exposure and use it as an instant focal point in any room! Make sure not to overhang however as this may reduce its value in the long run!
5. Don’t forget about lighting! While you may want to hang something dark against a light background at night, don’t forget about light during daytime hours when you want your print on display as well!
Also Read: How to Choose the Right Garden Shed for Your Needs