Thereare so many problems with Laser Jet Printer today that usually lead to a great negative impact to the businesses. If you are among the business owners who thought that even the smallest printer in your offices can surely destroy you business, then make sure that you have a good partner when it comes to maintenance and repair of your office machines, not just your printer. One great name to remember is the Global Office Machines (GOM).
GOM in Australia is actually the leader of onsite printer repairs that is in demand for over fifteen years. If you have not heard about this company, you might have missed the talk of over five hundred companies every month who are actually depending on GOM when it comes to printer repairs and other office machines maintenance and repairs. GOM has a 98% success rate, making it the primary choice of customers.
There are extensive trainings that are set for GOM technicians, and this means that you are ensured with the best hands to handle your printer problems. Each technician is trained to be an expert of a certain brand or model.
Call for a high caliber technician today by dialling 02 9684 0000. The completion of the repair may be done within theday. Depending on the case, the technicians might need to have your machine brought to the workshop although you do not have to worry about the charge, which will be the same as that for a day of service. Make sure that you do not compromise the health of your business. Call now!
Whether at home or in the office, a printer is one of the most important machines. It has a very useful task to be performed. It is one of the reasons why all business establishments have its own printers. Yet, in order to use it productively, you need to properly care and maintain it. With proper care and maintenance, you can avoid a printer breakdown, especially when you need it most. Also, the cost of printer repair is cut down when you know the simple ways in caring and maintaining your printer.
Caring and maintaining your printer is all about cleaning and caring for your printer. If you want to care for your printer, a schedule preventive maintenance must be in its place. Choosing a reliable and professional service repair technicians and maintenance matters.
Basically, here are some of the simple ways to care and maintain your printer in good running condition.
- Never use an old, pulp or damaged paper in the printer. Using this kind of papers will never help you save money, instead it will incur you additional expenses because it will damage the paper feed and you will need to replace it or have it fixed.
- Take care of the paper feed. You can take care of the paper feed by not overloading it. You should also avoid any par to sit down in the paper feed for a long period of time. It is one of the reasons why paper jam happens. It can also damage the paper feed.
- While printing documents with multiple copies, make sure that the printer is in normal mode. Do not abuse printer by printing multiple documents in a fast draft mode. Have your printer rest at some point of time when you are printing so many copies.
- Make sure to delete all printer queues. You can save ink, paper and electricity on doing these at the same time you can care for your printer.
- Clean the printer with a soft-bristled brush and remove all leftover paper debris and dust. This way you can prevent the printer problems in the future.
Moreover, when you experience any printing problems beyond your understanding and capacity always call for professional printer repair technicians. Instead of trying to fix it by yourself, it is better to entrust it with them because they are well trained and knowledgeable in repairing and maintaining your printer. These are just some of the simple ways in caring your printer yet it will help you keep your printer usable for a longer period of time and avoid repair expense.